Location: Boven Leeuwen, Netherlands.
- Working on aluminium hull;
- Must be able to work independently and read drawings;
- Assemble parts of the aluminium ships;
- Must be able to work with various machines required for the manufacture of aluminium ships.
- Building Aluminum Yachts, welding (Builder with welding (Mig 131 certificate) experince).
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 3 year;
- Spoken/communicative English or German language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Own work shoes;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car is a plus;
- EU citizenship;
- VCA or the possibility to obtain the VCA;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term aluminum builder/Welder (yachts) job in Netherlands;
- Salary 525€ per week after taxes;
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid weekly
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Contract with the Netherland company;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English to email@example.com or call +370 37 211835 or +370 611 45080.
When sending CV candidates agree that his/her personal information would be used and stored by the company „Reditus LT“ for the purpose of job search (more: http://www.reditus.lt/en/privacy-policy/)
- Precīza adrese Boven Leeuwen
- Atalgojums 525€ per week after taxes