Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 120 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 700 routes from 25 bases, connecting 154 destinations across 45 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 5000 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 38 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company recently received the highest 7-star safety rating by airlineratings.com, a world’s only safety and product rating agency, as well as of the ranking by AirlineRatings Wizz Air is the Best low cost airline in Europe of 2020!
We are searching for cheerful, energetic and positive candidates
Join the Cabin Crew Open Recruitment Day in Riga
21st of February
20th of March
Starting time: 09:00 A.M.
Place: Rixwell Elefant Hotel, Kalnciema iela 90, Riga, LV-1046, Latvia
Please arrive sharply on time. Please bring your updated English CV with ID photo (please insert personal data protection disclaimer on it). Please be prepared that the process might take until late afternoon.
Cabin Crew key responsibilities:
- Proper execution of the duties related to the safety of the aircraft (A320/A321) and the passengers
- Maintain excellent customer service and creating “home atmosphere” on-board of the aircraft
- Assist passengers who require special attention
- Sales on-board, and cash handling
- Punctuality and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team
- Keep the aircraft clean and tidy during the flight
- Be adequately rested and properly groomed in order to conduct a flight
- Performance of all the duties maintaining consistently the highest ethical standards
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum height for ladies 1.65m and for gentleman 1.75m
- Arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum high school degree
- Fluent English both written and spoken, additional CEE language knowledge (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian, or Bosnian)
- Valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- Tattoos and piercing are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing uniform.
- Ability to swim
- Live or ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Customer service experience will be an advantage
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above +4 or below -4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination
- Competitive salary
- Stable job in rapidly developing company
- Friendly and multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training
- Employees and their families and friends have the opportunity to travel with discounted rates and on bonus airline tickets
- Colorful lifestyle
- Work is according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly
- Monthly salary (gross): 1075.00 to 1695.00 EUR
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English with a photo, and please fill in and attach our cabin crew application form, which can be downloaded here.