Location: Horsens, Denmark.
- At the moment, we are looking for 1 CNC milling operator and 1 CNC turning operator for work in Denmark;
- Order producing subcontractor. Product, series etc. might vary;
- Milling and turning smaller items in steel, stainless steel, aluminum and sometimes POM;
- On shorter series 4 – 6 setups per day. On longer series more workstations / machines must be handled at the same time;
- The introduction will take place on dayshift. After 1 – 2 weeks candidates will be transferred to the afternoon shift;
- Candidates MUST be able to work alone and work as a team – setup, produce, perform quality control and adjustment to production / programs.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 3 years;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Own work clothes and shoes;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car is an advantage;
- Qualification certificates;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Danish work contract;
- Holiday’s money 12.50% from gross salary;
- Salary 23.49 € / h (gross);
- Salary 16.16 € / h (net);
- Work hours: 38 h / week, overtime possible:
- 1st and 2nd hour pay overtime allowance 5.53 € / h;
- 3rd and 4th hours pay overtime allowance 8.83 € / h;
- 5th and more hours pay overtime allowance 16.52 € / h.
- The salary paid every 2 weeks;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Covid – 19 test must be completed no later than 72 hours before arrival.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
- Precīza adrese Horsens
- Atalgojums 16,16 eur/h (net)
Saņemt info par vakancēm E-pastā
1–0 no 0