- Management of all shipboard food preparation to ensure that the line’s high culinary standard of cuisine is maintained within the budgetary limitation established as company policy.
- Assist to strives food cost targets and savings for the entire operation as determined by the company`s budget.
- Assist to maintain the company standards for food service and to achieve the yearly goal for the galley scores in the guest comment cards.
- Assist that all standard operation procedures are in place, adhered to and being followed throughout the ship.
- Supervise butcher shop to ensure that all meat items are being properly handled during storing, defrosting and preparation and to minimize waste.
- Supervise pastry and bakery to ensure that all baked goods are prepared with a minimum of waste.
- Setting up Art Culinary; cooking demonstrations and “Celebrity Guest Chef” programs, which are determined by the company.
- Control that the company`s food program and basic menu cycles are in place and followed according operating procedures and policies.
- Formal degree in food management from a recognized International culinary institution
- Thorough knowledge of food preparation, presentation and preservation procedures
- Fluent in English or German Language; Speak, Read, Write
- Previous experience in this role
- Ability to execute and follow up on food promotions and other activities that will increase guest cruising experience
- Effective planner, problem solver and ability of successful implementations
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising around the world
- Free meals and accommodation aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Contract 4 months of and 2 months off
NET Salary: from 4000.00 EUR a month
DARBA DEVĒJA Reģistrācijas Nr.: 40003498304