“Good order is the foundation of all things.”
Personality. You like to run the show and get things done in an orderly fashion. You are efficient, outgoing, analytical, systematic, dependable, and realistic. You enjoy creating order. You are dedicated to solving difficult or boring challenges. Direct and honest, facts over ideas, straightforward statements, and the information is king.
Experience. You have experience working with startups. You know how B2B company operations work. You’ve worked with teams demanding the highest standards. You have personal track record, and the teams you’ve worked with have notable achievements.
Skills. Superb English – written and verbal. Fantastic communication skills. Pro in Excel/Google Sheets. Pro in productivity tools, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems. Probably analytics nerd. Strong time-management skills. Experience in an executive administrative role will be considered an advantage.
We challenge you
Grow together with our very ambitious team. Have the mental capacity and dedication to work hard. Continue improving, become better, and make mistakes. Take new responsibilities and challenge everyone from the team to our customers.
About the role/responsibilities
We are looking for a founder associate. Your objective is to increase the speed and efficiency of the company’s operations.
- Organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Identify big and small daily challenges and help founders to get things done in an orderly fashion
- Keep everyone accountable for the company’s OKRs. Company metrics maintenance, KPI boards, investor and customer reports
- Daily Ops, management, administrative, business correspondence and office support
- Manage the rewards marketplace and product fulfillment – add and maintain rewards, build relationships with vendors, do product fulfillment, customer support, keep a track of product inventory
- Position: Full-time position with rapid growth opportunities
- Salary: 1200-1500 EUR net, plus Annual success bonuses
- Stock Options: 4 year vesting, 1 year cliff
- Annual success bonuses: like salary bonus for achieving revenue milestones
- Personal development: Allocated budget for personal development – coaching, $1k budget on books, team building activities, Family and kids support: +100 EUR net per each child in the family
- Extras: $20k hardware support, budget on games $500 per year, office snacks and supplies
- Network perks: Access to Techstars network, and over 1k network tools and perks, communication channels, educational materials, startup book library, Work directly with Monetizr US investors and advisors. Paid trips to the US, tickets, housing, and living.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would like to see:
- Short bio and why you think you are the right fit
- Link to your LinkedIn, or attach a CV
- If you can get a reference, that’s a big bonus!
- Atalgojums 1400-2000 EUR Gross