Location: Roterdam, the Netherlands.
- Welding large monopolies (for windmills) with an OP welding machine;
- A welding certificate 121;
- The first period is a training period for 2/3 weeks, in this weeks you will work in a day shifts, after you will work in 3 shifts.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 2 years;
- Communicative English or German language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Own work clothes and shoes;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car;
- Qualification certificates (121);
- Please send CV in English/German!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary 525 €/week (net);
- Work hours: 38 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid weekly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 37 211835 or +370 611 45080.
When sending CV candidates agree that his/her personal information would be used and stored by the company „Reditus LT“ for the purpose of job search (more: http://www.reditus.lt/en/privacy-policy/
- Precīza adrese Roterdam