Client Line builds software products that make enterprise-level Business Intelligence affordable. The team has solid experience in serving big clients by supporting their mission-critical systems. Over the past 18 years we have delivered large-scale projects for such clients as BMW, Coca-Cola, Scania and Berlitz.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALISTS
If you have interests in areas of Information technologies, Data analysis and Customer support, we have a position that will allow you to learn on the job and become a part of the team supporting BMW Group systems.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Handle incoming end-user requests (by phone / email / service request system);
- Provide follow-up on incoming requests ( escalated ones);
- Understand user problems or questions and assist in their resolution (in a timely manner and a polite way);
- Resolve technical incidents using a ticket system (identifying problem / investigating / troubleshooting / providing workarounds / fixing / monitoring etc.);
- Create and update Support team knowledge base and also update user documentation.
Technologies (mainly, but not exclusively):
- SQL Server / Transact-SQL
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Qlik Sense (BI analytical tool)
- Microsoft Office
- Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
Within a year You will have an opportunity to:
- Gain experience in IT and become a key player in our dynamic team;
- Become a leading expert in at least one of our currently supported IT-systems;
- Suggest and implement your own ideas in current Systems and/or Reporting optimization;
- Take part in the requirement analysis and identify the best ways of new project implementation (in System automation, Reporting, ETL Projects, DWH, System integration).
- You are passionate about IT technologies and like gaining new knowledge;
- Student or Higher education (education in computer science will be considered as advantage);
- Knowledge of SQL (at least equal to the following)
- Excellent Russian (written and spoken);
- Good English.
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- Competitive starting salary;
- Additional performance-based bonuses;
- Mobile phone and public transport expenses;
- Growth-oriented working environment;
- Opportunities to learn;
- Colleagues who will help and guide you;
- Informal work environment;
- Small friendly team;
- Tasty coffee and tea;
- Office in the centre of Riga.
If this sounds like YOU then we will be waiting for your application!
Please send your CV and Cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com
(Please note that we will only contact candidates who are invited for an interview.)
Deadline for applying:
DARBA DEVĒJA Reģistrācijas Nr.: 40003451286