Location: Various cities, Finland.
- Managing investment projects;
- Responsibility for the execution of mechanical installations work in the oil and gas industry;
- Supervision of mechanical installation works (for example maintenance of tanks or boilers, piping, ducting);
- Participating in the preparations, compiling technical contract documents, preparing the work type;
- Managing the technical part of the contract negotiations, taking care of costs, field logs, invoicing permits, diaries and reports;
- Supervision of fitters during the execution of the project;
- Participating on actions in the terminating phase of the project and after ending the project.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Degree in mechanical engineering;
- Welding technology knowledge or manufacturing experience according to pressure equipemnt directive is an advantage;
- Similar work experience at least 5 years;
- Ability to speak fluent English;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Qualification certificates;
- Please send CV in English!
- The short-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary 3000 € / month (gross) + bonus depends on each candidate experience;
- Daily allowance is 43 € / day;
- Work hours: 40 h / week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Finnish work contract;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 611 45080.
When sending CV candidates agree that his / her personal information would be used and stored by the company “Reditus LT” for the purpose of job search (more: http://www.reditus.lt/en/privacy-policy/ )
- Precīza adrese Various cities
- Atalgojums 3000 eur/month (gross)